Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part 11) Animations
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- (Part 1) Getting Started
- (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- (Part 3) Adding HTML5 Content
- (Part 4) Simple Styling Techniques
- (Part 6) When does an Application Start?
- (Part 7) How to Brand Your App
- (Part 8) Using Media Queries to Manage Your Layouts
- (Part 9) How to Develop for Various Device Features
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.