Download this episode
In today’s episode Michael Palermo shows us some simple styling techniques for our Windows 8 apps using CSS.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part1) Getting Started
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part 3) Adding HTML5 Content
- Microsoft DevRadio: Why Wait? Develop for Windows 8 Now!
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.