Download this episode
When does an application start in a blank and navigation template and where can you start writing your code for your app? Tune in for this helpful how-to from Michael Palermo.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part1) Getting Started
- (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- (Part 3) Adding HTML5 Content
- (Part 4) Simple Styling Techniques
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.