Download this episode
In today’s episode Michael Palermo will show you how to manage your programs to work in different layouts via Media Queries. If you need to know how to control what needs to be done in various layouts – Portrait, landscape, snap-view, etc. this short how-to video is just for you.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part1) Getting Started
- (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- (Part 3) Adding HTML5 Content
- (Part 4) Simple Styling Techniques
- (Part 6) When does an Application Start?
- (Part 7) How to Brand Your App
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.