Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part 9) How to Develop for Various Device Features
Ever wonder how you can develop for device features you really like even though your personal device doesn’t support it? Well in this episode, Michael Palermo shows you the power of the Simulator in Visual Studio and how you can test features for various devices.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the Time (Part1) Getting Started
- (Part 2) Using a Blank Template
- (Part 3) Adding HTML5 Content
- (Part 4) Simple Styling Techniques
- (Part 6) When does an Application Start?
- (Part 7) How to Brand Your App
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.