Jerry Nixon welcomes Vikram Dendi and Sandor Maurice from the Microsoft Translator team as they discuss ways in which you can integrate Microsoft Translator into your Windows 8 and Windows Phone apps. Tune in as they discuss the AJAX and SOAP interface as well as the Multilingual App Toolkit for Visual Studio 2012.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Jerry Nixon’s Blog
- Get Started with Microsoft Translator!
- Microsoft Translator for Developers and Webmasters
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered