Download this episode
Abstract: Jerry Nixon welcomes Program Manager Dan Zucker from the Windows Phone team as they discuss key points for why you should consider localizing your apps. Tune in as they share examples of how Windows Phone developers who localize their apps more than recover their costs frequently doubling app downloads as well as some best practices and tools you can use to make this happen for you.
- Tips for Localizing Windows Phone 8 apps
- Localization best practices for Windows Phone
- How to build a globalized app for Windows Phone
- Multilingual App Toolkit
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles:
- Jerry Nixon's Blog
- Learn more about the Developer Resources available for Windows Phone
- Microsoft Virtual Academy: Free Training at your Fingertips. Sign up Today
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.