Download this episode
Mark Stafford from the OData team joins Jerry Nixon on today’s episode as they discuss anything and everything to do with OData for your Windows 8 apps. Tune as they take a deep dive into OData sources, its new release strategy and upcoming features.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.