Microsoft DevRadio: Microsoft OCR Library - Enabling Windows apps to Recognize Text in Images
Jerry Nixon welcomes Ivan Stojiljkovic and Jelena Mojasevic from the Microsoft offices in Serbia as they discuss the new features and capabilities found in the Microsoft OCR Library for Windows Runtime. Tune in for this highly informative session where they show us how you can use the OCR Library to extract text from images In your apps.
Check out the Microsoft OCR Library to learn more
- [1:08] What's the biggest change in OCR from the past?
- [2:13] How does OCR work?
- [2:57] DEMO: Where can we see OCR in Microsoft products?
- [5:02] DEMO: Recently you've shipped Microsoft OCR library for Windows runtime, can you tell us more about the library?
- What platforms are supported?
- How do we add the library to a VS project?
- How to invoke OCR and display results
- What other languages are supported?
- Generating resources for additional languages
- [20:21] What kind of apps can be built using this library?
- [21:16] DEMO: What kind of images can be successfully processed by OCR?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: