Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable application in a rich PaaS environment. Give it a try!
In Part 10 of his Windows Azure series, Jim O’Neil talks about web roles used in cloud services, what constitutes a cloud service, and how to deploy one to your account. Watch as he demos moving an existing .asp website to an existing Windows Azure account.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Register for our Windows Azure Hands-on Lab Online (HOLO) events today!
- (Part 1) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – Azure Basics
- (Part 2) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – What to do with Blobs?
- (Part 3) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil–Why do we need Drives?
- (Part 4) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil–Using the Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- (Part 5) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil –Table Storage Overview
- (Part 6) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – Windows Azure SQL Database
- (Part 7) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – SQL Database Federations
- (Part 8) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil –SQL Data Sync
- (Part 9) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – Windows Azure Web Sites
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.