Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable application in a rich PaaS environment. Give it a try!
In Part 11 of his Windows Azure series, Jim O’Neil discusses worker roles, a key component of scalable cloud applications in Windows Azure. Tune in as he shows a quick demo on setting up worker roles.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Register for our Windows Azure Hands-on Lab Online (HOLO) events today!
- (Part 1) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – Azure Basics
- (Part 2) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – What to do with Blobs?
- (Part 3) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil–Why do we need Drives?
- (Part 4) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil–Using the Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- (Part 5) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil –Table Storage Overview
- (Part 6) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – Windows Azure SQL Database
- (Part 7) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – SQL Database Federations
- (Part 8) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil –SQL Data Sync
- (Part 9) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – Windows Azure Web Sites
- (Part 10) Practical Azure with Jim O’Neil – Web Roles
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.