Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 2) UX Guidance for Handling Large Data in Windows 8 Apps
Jerry Nixon and Tyler Gibson are back for part 2 of their UX design guidance series and in today’s episode, Tyler showcases the Netflix and Newegg apps for Windows 8 as good examples of apps that make it easier for users to find and process information.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.