Download this episode
Jerry Nixon and Tyler Gibson are back for part 2 of their UX design guidance series and in today’s episode, Tyler showcases the Netflix and Newegg apps for Windows 8 as good examples of apps that make it easier for users to find and process information.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.