Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 7) Using Windows Azure to Build Back-End Services for Windows 8 Apps – Authentication Tips and Tricks
Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable applications in a rich PaaS & IaaS environment. Give it a try!
Wrapping up their “Using Windows Azure to Build Back-End Services for Windows 8 apps” series Brian Hitney , Andrew Duthie and Peter Laudati, as they showoff some useful tips and tricks around authentication for your Windows Azure Mobile Server based apps. Tune in as they enable persistent login for a mobile service, and then discuss how we can get additional information about users from the configured identity provider(s). Check out the full article here.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles:
- Brian Hitney’s blog
- Peter Laudati’s blog
- Andrew Duthie’s Blog
- Article: “Getting user information on Azure Mobile Services”
- Article: “Using Azure Mobile Services authentication”
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Get Started with Windows Azure
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 1) What is Windows Azure Web Sites?
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 2) Windows Azure Web Sites Explained
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Integrate TFS Projects with Windows Azure Web Sites