Bart De Smet from the Reactive Extensions team joins Jerry Nixon for today’s episode as they discuss the importance of using Rx and LINQ in their Windows 8 apps. Tune in as they share some background info as well as best practices for .NET developers who want to streamline their code and push their data in real time to users.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered