Microsoft DevRadio: Roaming Your Windows 8 App Data
Jerry Nixon welcomes Dan Somrack and Dave Bennett to the show as they discuss how and why you would want to roam your Windows 8 app data. Tune in as they chat about what it is, why its important as well as how to implement it in your app.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.