Microsoft DevRadio: SkyDrive and your Windows 8 Apps
Jerry Nixon and Harrison Hoffman from the SkyDrive team discuss how developers can utilize SkyDrive for their Windows 8 apps. Tune in as they discuss the best use scenarios for SkyDrive as well as comparisons to Windows Azure.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered