Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable application in a rich PaaS environment. Give it a try!
Brian Hitney and Peter Laudati review and demo some of the latest updates and features made to Windows Azure such as the general availability of Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service, Azure Web Sites, the Azure SDK 2.0 for .NET and the new licensing and pricing model.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles
- Brian Hitney’s blog
- Peter Laudati’s blog
- Windows Azure: General Availability of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Windows Azure: Improvements to Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services and a new Ruby SDK
- Announcing the release of Windows Azure SDK 2.0 for .NET
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Get Started with Windows Azure
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 1) What is Windows Azure Web Sites?
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 2) Windows Azure Web Sites Explained
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Integrate TFS Projects with Windows Azure Web Sites