Download this episode
Like what you heard? Try Windows Azure for FREE and enjoy the freedom to use your preferred OS, language, database or tool. Windows Azure can help you deploy sites to a highly scalable environment, deploy and run virtual machines, and create highly scalable application in a rich PaaS environment. Give it a try!
Brian Hitney and Peter Laudati review and demo some of the latest updates and features made to Windows Azure such as the general availability of Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service, Azure Web Sites, the Azure SDK 2.0 for .NET and the new licensing and pricing model.
After watching this video, follow these next steps:
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Blogs & Articles
- Brian Hitney’s blog
- Peter Laudati’s blog
- Windows Azure: General Availability of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Windows Azure: Improvements to Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services and a new Ruby SDK
- Announcing the release of Windows Azure SDK 2.0 for .NET
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Get Started with Windows Azure
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 1) What is Windows Azure Web Sites?
- Microsoft DevRadio: (Part 2) Windows Azure Web Sites Explained
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Integrate TFS Projects with Windows Azure Web Sites
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.