Microsoft DevRadio: Using Xamarin to Create the Draw a Stickman app for Windows 8
Jerry Nixon welcomes CEO of Xamarin, Nat Friedman and President of Hitcents, Chris Mills to the show as they discuss how Hitcents used Xamarin’s MonoTouch to launch their app, “Draw a Stickman EPIC” on Windows 8. Tune in as they chat about the ins-and-outs on how easy it was to use Xamarin’s platform to launch their app in the Windows Store and across multiple platforms.
Get Started with Xamarin here! | Download “Draw a Stickman EPIC” for Windows 8
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered