Download this episode
Jerry Nixon welcomes CEO of Xamarin, Nat Friedman and President of Hitcents, Chris Mills to the show as they discuss how Hitcents used Xamarin’s MonoTouch to launch their app, “Draw a Stickman EPIC” on Windows 8. Tune in as they chat about the ins-and-outs on how easy it was to use Xamarin’s platform to launch their app in the Windows Store and across multiple platforms.
Get Started with Xamarin here! | Download “Draw a Stickman EPIC” for Windows 8
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.