Download this episode
Jerry Nixon welcomes Janet Schneider, Mark Inderhees and Frank Chen to the show as they discuss the Geolocation API for Windows 8 app developers. Tune in as they discuss its benefits, features and how to implement it in your app.
Step #1 – Download the Tools for Windows 8 App Development
Step #2 – Download Visual Studio Express for Windows 8
Step #3 – Start building your own Apps for Windows 8
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Jerry Nixon’s Blog
- Learn more about the Windows.Devices.Geolocation API
- Windows Sensor and Location Platform
- Microsoft DevRadio: Managing Your Windows 8 Enterprise Apps with Windows Intune
- Microsoft DevRadio: Your Top Windows Store Questions Answered
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.