Jerry Nixon welcomes Jake Poznanski and Sam Kaufmann from Random Salad Games as they discuss some of the games and applications they’ve developed for Windows 8.Tune in as they share with us some of their reasons as to why they jumped in early and started developing for Windows 8 as well as some advice for other developers who are looking to cash in on this incredible opportunity.
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
- Random Salad Games
- Getting started with Windows 8 Apps
- How to Sell Your Apps and Make Money in the Windows Store
- Attend a Windows 8 Developer Camp and Hackathon in your area!
Blogs & Articles:
- Microsoft DevRadio: Building and Publishing Great Apps in Windows 8
- Microsoft DevRadio: “ Lessons Learned” Developing a Windows 8 app for the “Rock, Paper, Azure” challenge
- Microsoft DevRadio: How to Convert Your Windows Phone App into a Windows 8 Application
- Microsoft DevRadio: Developing for Windows 8 in 1/2 the time (Part1) Getting Started