Startup Stories: Eco-Friendly Startups - An Interview with Vassilis Nikolopoulos, CEO of Intelen
Continuing our Microsoft for Startups series, we decided to turn our focus onto Eco-Friendly companies that are tackling environmental and sustainability issues. First up on our list is Intelen, a New York based startup changing the way we interact with the planet by providing utility companies with powerful tools that transform real-time energy data into information allowing for more efficient energy consumption. Tune in as David Giard welcomes CEO & Co-Founder Vassilis Nikolopoulos to the show as they discuss his company and their solutions.
- [0:42] What problem are you trying to solve?
- [4:25] What got you interested in sustainability issues?
- [5:19] Please explain how you use Microsoft Azure in your business
- [6:22] How did Microsoft BizSpark help your business?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- David Giard's Blog
- Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 90-day Free Trial
- Read the article! “Eco-Friendly Startups Make Going Green a Reality with Azure”
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.