Download this episode
In part 2 of our Microsoft for Startups series highlighting women lead startups, David Giard welcomes Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari to the show. Tune in as they chat about what Vastarti does as well as how her team has overcome various challenges in the startup space and how Microsoft has helped.
- [0:50] Tell us about Vastari. What do you do?
- [2:34] How did you get started in the business?
- [3:33] Can you tell us about some of the challenges that you and your team have had to overcome in the tech startup space?
- [4:28] What kind of advice would you give yourself if you had to go back and do everything all over again?
- [6:03] What’s next for your company? What does the roadmap look like?
- [7:17] How has Microsoft helped your startup?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.