Download this episode
Next up in our special Microsoft for Startups series celebrating International Women’s Day and women lead startups, David Giard welcomes Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade to the show. Listen in as they discuss what technologies Suade uses, their acceptance into the Microsoft Ventures program and how it will help them.
- [0:19] Tell our listeners about Suade. What is it?
- [1:13] What kind of technologies do you currently use for your solution?
- [1:45] You recently got accepted into the Microsoft Ventures program. Can you tell us about that?
- [4:58] Is this your first startup? And how long have you been in business?
- [6:15] What does the roadmap look like for Suade?
- [7:55] Do you have any advice for people who are interested in getting started in the enterprise software space?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.