Download this episode
In part 4 of our Microsoft for Startups series highlighting women lead startups, David Giard welcomes Jennifer Whaley and Jeff Everett from Pose a Pet. Tune in as they discuss Pose a Pet’s unique service offering as well as how they’ve leveraged Microsoft Azure to build their platform.
- [0:34] Tell us about Pose a Pet. What do you do?
- [2:52] How are you using Microsoft Azure in your business?
- [4:04] Jennifer what's your background and how did you come up with the idea for this company?
- [5:04] What is it like to be a woman entrepreneur in the tech industry?
- [6:37] What’s some of the best advice you’ve received?
- [7:24] What’s on the horizon for you?
- [8:12] How are you using Microsoft BizSpark?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.