Download this episode
Continuing our Microsoft for Startups series, David Giard welcomes Jeawy Jang and Tae Tongnussock from Len-Din as they showcase their innovative eco-friendly application aimed at improving soil inspection, management and planting techniques for the agriculture and farming industries.
- [0:36] Tell us a little bit about Len-Din and what problem you are trying to solve?
- [2:40] What made you realize you could build an eco-friendly business?
- [4:14] How do you use Microsoft Azure in your business?
- [7:10] How did Microsoft BizSpark help your business?
- [9:20] What do you see as the future for startups who launch eco-friendly businesses?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- David Giard's Blog
- Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 90-day Free Trial
- Read the article! “Eco-Friendly Startups Make Going Green a Reality with Azure”
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- Microsoft for Startups: (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE's startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.