Jerry Nixon welcomes Unni Ravindranathan and Hari Menon from the Visual Studio Client Tools team as they discuss the recently announced changes, improvements and future of the WPF platform. For more information click here
- [1:59] Let’s recap some of the major announcements that were made during the Visual Studio Connect event?
- [3:29] How much did “User Voice” play into the decision process for what new capabilities are being rolled out?
- [5:06] What were the big announcements made for WPF?
- [7:05] Let’s talk about some of the cool new tools that are available to developers?
- [10:20] Why so many changes in Blend? What’s going on there?
- [13:03] What is the Timeline tool?
- [18:04] What about version support?
- [21:02] Are there any changes to the XAML spec itself?
- [21:56] Is there a plan for WPF to join Open Source or .Net foundation?
- [23:40] Any changes to the new toolbox?
If you're interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs: