Would you rather migrate your resources onto the cloud or retain them On-Premise? How many times did you have to "SETTLE" for an on premise VM as you did not find efficient integration solutions to expand your business to the cloud? Let's assume your application accesses data from your on premise network e.g. from a SAP, ERP, SQL, Web Server or any other system. You may also want to access your virtual machines in your Azure VNET. This session will equip you with all you need to know about On Premise Integration solutions for Azure App Services covering VNET Integration and Azure Relay Hybrid Connections.
Here is a brief agenda for this session
- How to connect to your on-premise environment? via VPN or ExpressRoute?
- How to connect the App service to your virtual network at first.
- How to access all resources within a VNET
- How to design your VNET so that you can integrate it with Azure App Service
- How to connect to an on-premise environment even without a VNET.