The podcasts were originally published on the blog of the editor of the Flash, Eric Nelson but Channel 9 could potentially make a much better home.
This podcast accompanies the August 12th, 2009 edition of the MSDN Flash newsletter. It includes an interview with Mike Ormond discussing the new stuff in ASP.NET 4.0 plus an opportunity to ask Mike “Which are you? MVC or WebForms?”. Other areas discussed in the intro section include the RTM of Windows 7, the UK launch event of Expression 3 and Silverlight 3 plus the results of the poll of how developers scored in the Joel test.
- Silverlight 3 LOB applications in the UK
- Silverlight 3 training videos from Mike Taulty and others
- Sketchflow and Blend 3 session from MIX earlier in the year
- Tool Shed: Episode #4
- Building Testable ASP.NET MVC Applications
- New development platform Kodu ... for your children on their Xbox 360!
- UK SOA/BPM User Group
- ASP.NET 4.0 Whitepaper
- + lots more links in the original newsletter