Download this episode
This podcast is an interview with Tom Quinn in which we start off discussing his article on Test Doubles before moving on to Coding Dojos and finishing with a spot of “has software development really improved in the last 20 years”. The interview starts 7 minutes in after I complete a brief summary of the newsletter.
- “Boot to VHD” – very cool stuff.
- New Doloto tool for AJAX optimisation
- 32 Silverlight 3 and Expression 3 Videos
- Last newsletter Poll on “How did your software team score in the Joel Test?”. 45% of you scored 6 or below ... hmmm, disappointing
- This editions Poll looks at how we approach unit testing code
- UK South Scrum User Group
- Rhino Mocks, Typemock, NMock and Moq
- Tom summarises the first Coding Dojo he run
- http://southamptoncodingdojo.ning.com/ sign up details. Next is on Sep 24th in Southampton.
- Summary of Test Doubles, Fakes, Stubs, Dummies and Mocks from the work of the folks at ThoughtWorks
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.