Download this episode
This podcast accompanies the October 8th edition of the MSDN Flash newsletter.
It is an interview with Paul Jackson which is meant to be about the article he wrote on Memory Mapped Files in .NET Framework 4.0 but tends to go off in different directions – but we both certainly enjoyed doing it I was interested to hear how he was getting on with Oslo and why he was revisiting ASP.NET after many years of focus on XAML.
- WebsiteSpark Program
- Microsoft Ajax CDN
- Web Platform Installer Version 2
- Web Toolkits series of screencasts
- Casestudy on F#
- Poll How many lines of code did you write yesterday?
- Memory Mapped File .NET 4.0 preliminary MSDN documentation
- Microsoft Oslo
- Book Pro ASP.NET MVC by Steven Sanderson
- Book Professional ASP.NET MVC 1.0 (with nerddinner sample) and the free chapter (pdf) from Scott Guthrie
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.