Download this episode
We caught up with 10gen software engineer Aaron Heckman at the MongoDB Seattle conference last week, and in this video Doug Mahugh talks to him about the powerful combination of Node.js+MongoDB on Windows Azure. Aaron put together an application that streams images to the browser and lets you use the GraphicsMagick image processing library to create a custom-filtered version of the source image, which you can share with others.
To learn more about working with MongoDB on Windows Azure, you can find tutorials, code samples, and free tools here:
- Windows Azure developer center
- MongoDB on Windows Azure section of the MongoDB community site
- MongoDB experts video series
- Windows Azure Training Kit
- 10gen web site learning section
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.