The Windows Live SkyDrive team just announced some new features, here is what is included:
· 1 GB of storage – Everyone now gets 1 GB of space.
· RSS feeds – You can subscribe to RSS feeds on public folders. You will receive a notification anytime someone changes the folder.
· Add a contact from the SkyDrive website – You no longer have to go to Hotmail or Messenger to add contacts to share with. You can now add contacts on the SkyDrive website.
· See who uploaded a file – On the page that tells you all the details about a file, you can now see who uploaded the file.
· Share with non Live IDs—In the past, only Live ID contacts would appear in your contact picker. Now, you can share with any e-mail address. The owner of the non Live ID e-mail address will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the shared folder.
There are also lots of little features and fixes, check out the SkyDrive Team Blog for more information.