The Windows Live SkyDrive team just announced some new features, here is what is included:
· 1 GB of storage – Everyone now gets 1 GB of space.
· RSS feeds – You can subscribe to RSS feeds on public folders. You will receive a notification anytime someone changes the folder.
· Add a contact from the SkyDrive website – You no longer have to go to Hotmail or Messenger to add contacts to share with. You can now add contacts on the SkyDrive website.
· See who uploaded a file – On the page that tells you all the details about a file, you can now see who uploaded the file.
· Share with non Live IDs—In the past, only Live ID contacts would appear in your contact picker. Now, you can share with any e-mail address. The owner of the non Live ID e-mail address will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to access the shared folder.
There are also lots of little features and fixes, check out the SkyDrive Team Blog for more information.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.