Download this episode
In this video, I create an empty Xamarin Froms Android Application, and then I add some code to implementing OAuth to enable your mobile application to authenticate with Twitter.
- create empty Android Xamarin Forms application.
- Add some buttons to and some event handlers to sign in with different Auth providers
- Add the Xamarin.Auth nuget package
- Add the delegates to handle the Authentication events.
- Store the logged in users's account in AccountStore in the application.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.