Download this episode
In this video, I create an empty Xamarin Froms Android Application, and then I add some code to implementing OAuth to enable your mobile application to authenticate with Twitter.
- create empty Android Xamarin Forms application.
- Add some buttons to and some event handlers to sign in with different Auth providers
- Add the Xamarin.Auth nuget package
- Add the delegates to handle the Authentication events.
- Store the logged in users's account in AccountStore in the application.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.