Download this episode
This is the first of a two part course in Visio development. The course is intentionally focused on the concepts of Visio development rather than the implementation details.
The first part (this video) covers the following areas:
- [00:03:33] Structure - file types and the basic mechanics of shapes within a document
- [00:06:32] Shape logic - parametric behavior, formulas and inheritance
- [00:15:21] Data - Shape Data section, Data Linking and Data Graphics
- [00:28:18] Relationships - Glue and structured diagramming
- [00:44:23] Layout - Built-in layout and routing
The second part covers the following areas:
- Extensibility choices - VBA, C# (Addins), C++ (Addons), Visio Drawing Control and PowerShell
- Object model
- Event handling
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.