Visio, a flyby for developers (Part 1)
This is the first of a two part course in Visio development. The course is intentionally focused on the concepts of Visio development rather than the implementation details.
The first part (this video) covers the following areas:
- [00:03:33] Structure - file types and the basic mechanics of shapes within a document
- [00:06:32] Shape logic - parametric behavior, formulas and inheritance
- [00:15:21] Data - Shape Data section, Data Linking and Data Graphics
- [00:28:18] Relationships - Glue and structured diagramming
- [00:44:23] Layout - Built-in layout and routing
The second part covers the following areas:
- Extensibility choices - VBA, C# (Addins), C++ (Addons), Visio Drawing Control and PowerShell
- Object model
- Event handling
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.