This is the second of a two part course in Visio development. The course is intentionally focused on the concepts of Visio development rather than the implementation details.
The first part covers the following areas:
- Structure - file types and the basic mechanics of shapes within a document
- Shape logic - parametric behavior, formulas and inheritance
- Data - Shape Data section, Data Linking and Data Graphics
- Relationships - Glue and structured diagramming
- Layout - Built-in layout and routing
The second part (this video) covers the following areas:
- [00:02:31] Extensibility choices - VBA, C# (Addins), C++ (Addons), Visio Drawing Control and PowerShell
- [00:16:27] Object model
- [00:21:15] Event handling
- [00:38:20] Deployment
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.