Download this episode
In this episode of their weekly Podcast Todd Klindt and Shane Young use their witty (terrible?) banter to discuss:
- Cleaning up the #AzureAD and Microsoft account overlap
- Software boundaries and limits for SharePoint Server 2016
- Script for making 2013 CUs install faster
- SharePoint does not have a build version
- SharePoint September 2016 CUs
And remember you can always join the chatroom live each Monday at 5 PM Eastern Time. Go to the podcast homepage for more information.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.