The audio in this episode gets a little rough, sorry. I tried to edit it all out, but it snuck in a little.
When Hangouts were cooperating, Shane and I talked about the new OneDrive for Business client, and how it sucks a lot less than we expected it to. We talk about some questionable SharePoint training that's coming out, and Microsoft's new Teams product, that recently came out for Office 365. We wrap things up by talking about Tesla, and the new Nintendo retro game console.
Links from this week's show:
- Download New OneDrive Preview client
- Get started syncing SharePoint sites with the new OneDrive sync client - Preview
- SharePoint Administrator Training
- Telsa charging for more than 1000 miles of Supercharger power
- Feds back EV charging network over 25K miles of highways
- Hardware/Software Requirements updated for SharePoint 2016 to include Windows 2016
- NES Classic
And remember you can always join the chatroom live each Monday at 5 PM Eastern Time. Go to the podcast homepage for more information.