This week's episode covers a lot of exciting topics. We start the show off talking about a great blog post that Todd recently published about a bad error message that PowerShell gives you with Office 365. Then we discuss some new things that Microsoft has released, like the SharePoint Migration Assessment tool, and some documentation on DR for Access Services. We also cover the things to consider when using a WAN accelerator with Office 365.
Oh, and check out Todd's Birthday Charity drive.
Links from this show:
- Todd's O365 Licensing Blog Post
- PowerShell 101 for SharePoint friends
- SharePoint Online software boundaries and limits!
- SharePoint Migration Assessment Tool Release Candidate
- Disaster Recovery best practices for SharePoint Server and Access Services
- WAN accelerators not supported with Office 365
- Lawyer talk on Azure VM uptime SLA
- Microsoft offering more free Azure training
- Skype's real-time voice translation tool now works on calls to mobile phones and landlines
- TK Birthday Charity Drive
- Shane's PowerShell Training Class
- Creating and edits lists and their items for SharePoint Online
And remember you can always join the chatroom live each Monday at 5 PM Eastern Time. Go to the podcast homepage for more information.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.