In this edition of Michael on the Go Microsoft Solutions Architect Michael Gannotti discusses giving up the control of Office Pro Plus updates. Based on a client conversation (large Enterprise manufacturing firm) Michael discusses the objects to taking updates from Microsoft directly as well as CIO observations and pushback to traditional IT thoughts on the subject.
After watching/listening to the session take a look at your options for deployment and updates via the links below.
- Getting started guide for deploying Office 365 ProPlus
- What's new to help admins deploy and manage Office 365 ProPlus
- What's new for admins in Office 2016
- End user resources for learning about Office 2016
- Compatibility and telemetry in Office
- Overview of update branches for Office 365 ProPlus
Michael on the Go is a Worldwide MTC Studios production http://WWMTCStudios.com