IT Showcase brought together subject matter experts from our Cloud at Microsoft course to answer questions about how Microsoft IT designs, develops, implements, monitors, and supports cloud solutions at Microsoft.
These questions — and more — are discussed during this session:
- [2:55] What are the technologies that Microsoft uses internally to monitor the cloud infrastructure?
- [4:33] How are you ensuring that everyone has a plan for the cloud?
- [14:02] How does Microsoft approach records management and compliance in SharePoint Online and Exchange Online?
- [17:33] Are there any tools available that will help identify if applications should be PaaS or SaaS?
- [24:33] Could you explain your secure network design for your off-premises IaaS?
- [29:09] How does Microsoft IT publish their SLAs on performance across services?
- [34:55] What are some recommendations for approaching service orchestration using Azure?
- [37:55] How large was your Office 365 on-premises offering and how long did it take you to move it to the cloud?
- [48:33] Can you provide recommendations for approaching tabular data source migration?
- [50:10] What solution did you use for a service portal?
Access additional technical content, discover new and exciting career opportunities in IT, and much more:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.