Windows Hello for Business replaces passwords with strong two-factor authentication by combining an enrolled device with a PIN or biometric user input. Dimitris Papitsis, Service Engineer for Microsoft IT, and Mike Stephens, Senior Program Manager, OS Security, share lessons learned when Microsoft IT deployed Windows Hello for Business on 100,000 Windows 10 devices over existing infrastructure, including Intune, System Center Configuration Manager, Public Key Infrastructure, and Azure Active Directory.
This information — and more — is discussed during this session:
- [1:06] Agenda
- [2:10] Windows Hello for Business overview
- [5:09] Service components
- [11:20] Service workflow – lifecycle management
- [16:55] Deployment at Microsoft
- [25:25] Lessons learned and troubleshooting
- [40:03] Updates in Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- [46:16] Additional resources
- [48:50] Q&A
Access additional technical content, discover new and exciting career opportunities in IT, and much more:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.