Microsoft uses predictive analytics to improve sales processes and forecasting
Mohit Sharma, Program Manager, talks about how Microsoft has implemented predictive analytics built on Azure Machine Learning for the sales team—making the jobs of sellers, sales managers, and sales executives at Microsoft a bit easier. He discusses how our consolidated tools have reduced manual sales processes and provide business insights through Power BI and Cortana Intelligence Suite, resulting in accelerated pipeline management and more accurate sales forecasting.
These questions — and more — are discussed during this session:
- [03:32] Understanding the shifting role of technology.
- [05:10] Developing forward-looking reports.
- [06:58] Overview: How can machine learning help sellers?
- [08:27] Example: How machine learning helps sellers.
- [10:27] How machine learning helps sellers find contextual resources at time of action.
- [12:57] Understanding what sales managers and leaders need to do to be successful.
- [13:40] How machine learning helps sales leaders and sales managers.
- [16:17] How machine learning is helping to identify product insights.
Access additional technical content, discover new and exciting career opportunities in IT, and much more: