See Microsoft OneNote in action! Brian Moring, productivity trainer with Microsoft IT Showcase, demonstrates how to use OneNote for collaboration and increased productivity. Find out how to create a OneNote notebook, manage your task list and action items, and share notes in meetings. See how OneNote integrates with other Office apps, and learn how to access OneNote from your Windows, iOS, or Android device. Brian answers questions about best practices for using OneNote.
This information — and more — is discussed during this session:
- [2:42] Create a OneNote notebook
- [5:21] Organizing your notebook
- [10:41] Search and tag action items
- [17:30] Integrate with Office suite
- [30:29] Store security to OneDrive
- [33:47] Access from any device
Access additional technical content, discover new and exciting career opportunities in IT, and much more:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.