Skype for Business at Microsoft (SME roundtable March 2017)
IT Showcase brought together subject matter experts from our Skype for Business at Microsoft course to answer questions about how Microsoft IT implements, maintains, and supports Skype for Business at Microsoft. In this session, they discuss Skype Meeting Broadcast, Skype fax service, new features, hardware requirements, security considerations, and much more.
These questions — and more — are discussed during this session:
- [7:54] How does Microsoft IT support Skype Meeting Broadcast?
- [11:42] How does Microsoft IT manage fax?
- [16:10] What are the new features across the Skype for Business client?
- [21:14] What are some key learnings for end users to ensure a good experience?
- [27:23] Are there any special hardware requirements for running a self-hosted Skype Meeting Broadcast live streaming event?
- [30:55] Are there ways to join Skype Meeting Broadcast that are bandwidth conservative?
- [37:41] What are our security considerations for phones placed at public locations?
- [41:02] What are some of the improvement areas that you have started taking on in your Get to Green service project?
- [49:22] What is the one tip you would each like to leave our customers with today?
Access additional technical content, discover new and exciting career opportunities in IT, and much more: