Windows 10 Deployment: tips and tricks from Microsoft IT
At Microsoft today, we think of Windows as a service. Cloud-powered Windows Analytics have streamlined the upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update for our employees around the world. Our experts share lessons learned and best practices for application compatibility testing, upgrading, readiness, and adopting Windows Hello and Always-On VPN connection.
These questions — and more — are discussed during this session:
- [01:00] Transitioning to Windows as a Service
- [02:38] Agile enterprise adoption
- [04:46] Streamlining our adoption approach
- [07:56] Compatibility
- [10:42] Application compatibility testing
- [11:56] Do you need to test quality updates?
- [13:36] Windows upgrade readiness
- [15:32] User-initiated deployment
- [17:32] Operating System Deployment task sequence
- [20:46] Windows Hello for Business
- [21:52] Auto-trigger VPN
- [23:37] User focused marketing
- [24:36] Lessons learned
- [28:39] Where do we go from here?
Access additional technical content, discover new and exciting career opportunities in IT, and much more:
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.