Steve Vincent and Darin Patterson from ClientTrack join us today as they discuss how they utilize Microsoft Azure Government to help human service organizations improve their day-to-day operations and reporting capabilities for a wide variety of industry and scenario based scenarios such as Child and Family Services, Community Action Agencies, Homeless Services and Emergency and Disaster assistance.
ClientTrack is a leading Case Management solution designed to advance the missions of health, human and social service organizations. Architected on a web-based platform, ClientTrack is highly configurable and designed to gather, use and report client information with ease. ClientTrack helps organizations improve efficiency in day-to-day tasks, such as intakes, assessments, determining eligibility, case notes, tracking client progress, measuring outcomes, providing referrals, and more. Human Service Organizations that use a wide variety of tools to manage these activities can consolidate their technology by using ClientTrack.
ClientTrack is a comprehensive All-In-One solution for human service organizations. Some of ClientTrack features include: Homepage Dashboard, Eligibility Engine, Reporting Suite, Mobile Technology, Security, Reporting Suite, Ad-hoc Analysis, Visual Facility Management, Easy Intake forms, Configuration tools, and more.
ClientTrack is the industries only software solution that fully supports your efforts to:
- Establish organizational best practices through improved efficiency
- Optimize collaborations within and between organizations
- Ensure compliance with funding sources
- Showcase your impact with evidence based outcomes
For more information please visit us at http://www.clienttrack.com
- Discover the Microsoft Cloud for Government
- Learn more about Azure Government
- Sign up for free Microsoft Cloud for Government Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online Trials