Gautham Pandiyan is the Vice President of Sales & Marketing efforts at Mi-Corporation, an industry leader in helping government field inspectors be more efficient by providing them with enterprise level mobile solutions for their mission critical processes. Listen in and learn more about their solutions here.
Mi-Corporation, a 15-year industry leader in enterprise mobile information solutions for mission-critical business processes, offers rich and powerful products that quicken business cycles, drive productivity, and increase revenues. Our mobile solutions support the use of Windows 8 Tablets, Digital Pen, iPads, Android Slates, and other mobile devices across diverse industries. Organizations like Eli Lilly, Lightower Fiber Networks, the NC Department of Agriculture, the United Nations, The US Dept. of Transportation, and many others use Mi-Corporation mobile forms, mobile applications, and reporting products.
Mi-Corporation’s state-of-the-art mobile information solutions feature:
- Real-time analytics in our Mobile Inspection Software dashboard
- Proven middleware framework for developing mobile applications
- A form design and automation tool called Mi-Forms Designer
- Support for all modern handwritten and touch mobile data capture hardware devices with software that captures, transforms, stores and securely communicates ink, recognized data, barcodes, photos, audio and more
- World-class verification and validation software as an integral part of the Mi-Forms System
- Enabling communication of the original ink and recognized forms data to any relational database from Access to SQL Server to Oracle
- Integrating wireless technologies, making rapid and timely data transmission possible
For more information please visit us at www.mi-corporation.com
- Discover the Microsoft Cloud for Government
- Learn more about Azure Government
- Sign up for free Microsoft Cloud for Government Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online Trials