Coming to Microsoft Ignite? Make sure to schedule time to explore the Expo Hall! This area has been designed to provide you a rich, hands-on experience with products and solutions. Bring your questions and spark ideas that make a difference.
What can I find in the Ignite Expo Hall?
- You can connect with over 300+ key partners and Microsoft product groups
- Catch partner and community theater presentations in our interactive lounges which are strategically interspersed throughout the experience. Add them to your calendar through MyIgnite.
- The Device Bar area is the place to see and touch the latest Windows devices. We will show industry specific uses for devices in market today including, healthcare, financial services, national security and education industries.
- The Customer Showcase offers a captivating display of innovative and successful real-life implementations of Microsoft technology solutions.
- The Welcome Reception and Ask the Experts are combining forces to kick-off the event on Monday evening. Ask your toughest questions and you'll get answers from top experts.
Top reasons you don't want to miss the Ignite Expo:
- Get hands-on with demos of new products and solutions.
- Go deeper on topics you're learning about in sessions and get your questions answered by the engineers who build the products.
- Interact with experts and partners developing on Microsoft technologies—and see how their solutions are being integrated into real-life scenarios.
- Connect with peers in a new way that's tech-immersive.
When can I explore the Expo Hall?
- Monday, May 4: 11:45am – 5:00pm | Welcome Reception/ATE: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Tuesday, May 5: 10:00am – 6:15pm
- Wednesday, May 6: 10:00am – 6:15pm
- Thursday, May 7: 10:00am – 4:00pm
See you in the Expo Hall!